- Delivery of prescription products are sent from our pharmacy. These will be delivered in 5-7 working days.
- Ensure you review your address with the clinic regularly.
- Delivery will be attempted twice, after which if you are not available, there will be an additional fee for further attempted delivery.
- As the products are sent from the pharmacy, any issues with the products will require them sending to the pharmacy for review.
- Prescription products cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened products cannot be returned or refunded.
Price and payment
- Prices for products are quoted on our website. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
- In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all products must be made by PayPal, Sage Pay OR any method detailed on the website from time to time. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts that have come into force.
You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products.
- We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 7 working days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
- Please note that if delivery is unsuccessful and your order is returned to us, we will charge a £10 administration fee to cover any costs incurred to us as a company.
- The relevant Courier will make reasonable attempts to ensure delivery; a calling card will be left. The courier will make no more than 3 attempts, after this it will be sent back to us.
Risk and ownership
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you on delivery.
- Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
Returns and Refunds
- Products are non-refundable unless faulty.
- If you believe the goods to be faulty, we will issue you a full refund upon inspection of the goods and confirmation that there is a fault; you will not be charged an administration fee in this case.