Dermaquest GlycoBrite Hand & Body is an extremely hydrating and exfoliating body cream that assists in smoothing and brightening skin tone and text...
PRP at Adonia Medical Clinic
Your blood’s plasma can help with faster healing and skin repair, as well as reducing signs of ageing, such as lines and wrinkles.
PRP may be recommended for:
- Ageing: the treatment stimulates collagen and elastin, two key proteins which help keep skin supple. The result can be smoother, tighter skin.
- Hair loss: PRP injections may help prevent hair loss and boost growth, resulting in visibly thicker hair.
- Injuries: from sports injuries and muscle sprains to arthritis and post-surgery repair, it’s possible PRP could help boost the body’s response to healing injuries.
- Acne scarring: the rejuvenating nature of the treatment can help rejuvenate and repair the skin.
View Our Results
- Lines & wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Acne scarring
- Collagen & elastin production