The term “Adonia Medical Clinic” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 474 Harrow Road, Maida Vale, W9 3RU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Adonia Medical Clinic’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- To book an appointment, we require the following deposits paid upfront. All deposits are redeemable against services or products.
£250 to book an appointment with Dr Ejikeme
£150 to book an appointment with a Doctor
£50 to book an appointment with a therapist
- Refunds on deposits are subject to a £6 fee.
- There are no refunds on prepayments, part payments, course of treatments and retail products.
- Prepayments, part payments and courses of treatments are strictly non transferable. We do offer an alternative service on the monetary amount.
- Cancellation of appointment with less than 48 hours will result in the full deposit of procedure taken from the account.
- If a package has been purchased this will be used as a deposit. If the appointment is cancelled with less than 48hrs notice or there is a no show, one treatment from the package will be redeemed.
- Subscriptions cannot be refunded or transferred.
- Subscription treatments cannot be rolled over to other months or transferred to other people.
- Is a subscription is terminated before the minimum period the total period of payment will still be due.